Postdoctoral Position in Adaptive Software Systems
York University, Adaptive Systems Research Lab
A two-year Postdoctoral Fellow position is available in the field of Adaptive Software Engineering, at the Adaptive Software Research Lab, York University, Toronto, Canada.
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of Prof. Marin Litoiu on research projects sponsored by IBM, NSERC and ORF-RE. Additional responsibilities include mentoring graduate and undergraduate students, publishing in top venues, interacting with other research groups in larger multi-disciplinary projects that include:
- Machine Learning and AI for IT Operations
- Autonomic and Adaptive Software Systems
- Software Engineering and Performance Engineering
- Cloud Computing and Internet of Things
- A recent doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in Computer Science or a closely related area
- Outstanding research record
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
- Previous research experience in the fields of Machine Learning and AI, Adaptive Software Systems, Software Engineering, Performance Engineering, Cloud Computing or Internet of Things.
Applicants should send their CV and a research statement to Prof. Marin Litoiu, mlitoiu at yorku dot ca. The position is available immediately.
Deadline: Open until filled. The applications are processed as they arrive. Only those applicants selected for consideration will be contacted.
More information about the Adaptive Software Research Lab and Litoiu research can be found at https://marinlitoiu.info.yorku.ca
York University (http://www.yorku.ca), situated in the cosmopolitan city of Toronto, is Canada’s third largest university.